Sustainable Developpement results and perspectives
The 9th October, companies of the chemical complex organized their yearly meeting with local stakeholders (authorities, communities, NGOs, neighbours…). This was an excellent opportunity to promote achievements on sustainable development (safety, environment, communication, projects…), projects and investments.
Among topics presented:
– new electrolys plant of the site (Vencorex)
– development of pilot projects for recycling of high-value industriel wastes (Extracthive)
– nitrogen oxydes emissions reduction (Suez)
– hydrogen pipeline between Grenoble Chemical Park and Jarrie site (Air Liquide)
– connexion between the energy plant to the urban heating network through a 3 km-long pipeline (Solvay)